THINK OUTSIDE THE GTA.
Midway between Detroit and Toronto, London is at the heart of Southwestern Ontario. As Canada's 10th largest centre, the London region has a population of over 492,000 and serves as a hub for surrounding communities.
10 reasons why London is a great place to live and work:
- Short commutes
- Lower business costs
- Diverse economy
- More time with your family (More time for living)
- More house for your money
- Quick access to 401
- International airport
- World-class health care facilities
- Great parks, trails, cultural and recreational facilities
- Lively and energetic downtown, day and night
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call our Welcome Desk: 1-866-SEE-LONDON
To locate an address on a map of the City of London go to: City of London Maps